Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We Wish You a Merry Christmas...


This is one of my favorite parts about Christmas. These stockings are so special to my family b/c my Granny made them for all of us before she passed away...all my 30+ cousins have them and every time we add a family member they get one. So mom surprised Josh with his when we were home !
These are all he boys playing basketball on their new hoop after opening presents on Christmas!Josh had a fun time mocking how excited Lisa, Erica, and I would get when we opened a present. Here he is super excited about Lisa's new oven mits!

Here is the Haug clan sitting on the stairs that we had just walked down singing, "We Wish You a Merry Christmas," in age order......a Haug Christmas tradition!
Here we are having Christmas at Josh's mom's house! I apparently forgot to use my camera there...I must have lost my mind. This is the only pic I have! That is Josh's sister, Erica and her husband JT!

Here is the Perry Clan...minus Heather and Matteo :(We got to catch up with Kelli and Leah and a few other UYGers over the break which was wonderful!!!





Here are some pics from the Christmas Break.......It's a hodge podge of pics from being home with my family and friends and with Josh's family! We had a wonderful time spending time with our families!! It was fun to see what Christmas will be like in years to come!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

What a great surprise! Ya'll are too cute:)

Also...I got my adorable note in the mail...CAN'T WAIT FOR JULY 4th!!