Saturday, January 26, 2008

Prom Night 1983!!!

I have always wanted to go to an 80's party! I finally got my chance the other day for Emily's Birthday party! It was AWESOME! Emily and I went dress shopping and found the most incredible dresses for Jen and I! It was love at first try on! We wanted to go 80's prom but we ended up being more 80's drugged out rock band...haha! We had such a fun time playing dress up! Here are the pics to prove it!
It' s her party and she can do what she wants to....even if it suffocates Jen!


Jen and Hayden brought some sparklers to liven up the party!


Here is the gang with Hayden...the hit of the party....he won all the girls over with those short shorts! Jen you may have some competition with some of my teacher friends now!

My AWESOME team...we will take any chance we get to dress up!

Josh's incredible guitar solo!




For just one second I felt like a star! Thanks for the magic Jen!

Prom Night 1983!!!
"A Night to Remember"

6 comments:

annalee said...

you look awesome! so glad all your dreams of the 80's are coming true.
after my siggies 80's grub i couldn't wash my crimped hair for days i was so sad for the 80's dress up to end.

Kenli Shea said...

Just one question: Why was Hayden the only one not looking at the camera?

B said...

Hey Rosalyn! Your blog is so cute! Love the 80's outfits... brings back siggie memories! :)

Kara said...

that picture of jen is priceless!

annalee said...

hey friend,
when you get a chance will you change my link on your sidebar to annaleeper.blogspot.com (the old one is spam).
have a great day!

Kenli Shea said...

you are way behind me in posting, that is impressive.