Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Weddings: Consider the Key Passed!!!!

IT'S CAMILLE!!!Well you maybe wondering why would I put a picture of Big Ben on this blog? Well it's only because that is where Camille got engaged this weekend!!!!!! I know it's out of control. On Friday Camille and I drove to Dallas because I was "supposedly" going to be speaking at a girl's retreat for Cody's youth group. Instead though, I dropped Camille off at DFW where Marcos meet us, he surprised Camille with a trip to London. Camille was shocked out of her mind! It was so fun!
They arrived Saturday morning around 7:00 and then around noon Marcos proposed to her under Big Ben looking at the Thames River at this special place they had found almost five years ago when we had been in London before. It was incredible! They spent the rest of the day walking and shopping around London. They of course ate fish and chips and then went to see The Lion King Musical. Saturday night at midnight they sat on "their bench" and listened to Big Ben chime 12 times before they headed home to rest up for their flight home! They then flew home Sunday morning and Lindsay, Cody, and I meet them at the airport!!! It was such a fabulous weekend! Camille will probably get married in May either the 20th or 27th we are not sure yet! Anyway I just wanted to share with everyone the exciting news about Camille. It's such a blessing that Camille and Marcos will get married. They are perfect for each other in everyway.

(I'm sorry I couldn't get this picture to flip
but I thought it was so cute of Camille)
















P.S. We won the Championship rec football game last night!!!!!!!!!! Go Blue!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Lindsay Barker said...

YEAAA!!! I almost started crying AGAIN! I have got to get some control here. Anyways I hope your having a great day. I had so much fun Sat. too!
Love ya
P.S. I think I heard yall won last night- so if you did congrats..

Kat said...

Ros,
Please tell Camille to get married the 27th...Lauren and Scott are getting married the 20th so I wouldn't be able to make it, unless Camille can make me a better offer! I'm so excited for her, and for you cause I know you'll be the little planner! Love yall.

ewall said...

allright camille, congrats!

Ros, love you friend, and that you got to pass the key for your sister, you die hard. :) i think you are so great--

em

Emily said...

Congratulations, Camille!!!
Rosalyn, I can not believe they went all the way to London...now that is how a woman should be treated:) I miss you! Have fun with the wedding plans...
love ya,
emily

JENNY said...

Ros,

How great!!! What a wonderful way to get engaged.

Have fun with the planning! Love and miss you!

Kenli Shea said...

Great story, love it, thumbs up, and three cheers for marcos. Tell her congrats. Love you.

Blake and Moriah said...

Oh!! I am so excited for Camille! That is the sweetest story! I am at work and am having to hold back my tears! A Surprise trip to London, what a lucky girl! Rosie, tell her I am so happy for her! I love you and miss you tons! -MoMo