Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I heart...

The things I love... (not in any specific order)
  • chocolat chip cookie dough
  • sweet tea
  • anything yellow
  • hydrangea
  • Martha Stewart crafts
  • lanterns
  • jeans
  • pictures
  • polka dots
  • snow
  • fall
  • my sister rings
  • lasagna
  • basketball
  • taking naps on cold days
  • S&C
  • watching movies on rainy days
  • sweatshirts or long sleeve shirts with shorts
  • layered clothes
  • fun earrings
  • Oxford
  • cookie monsters
  • Crimea/Kazakhstan
  • Tishomingo
  • Teeny Bop Shows (Too many to list)
  • cool hair parts
  • TRAVELING
  • intramurals
  • ACU
  • EOX
  • Austin, TX (going to be my new home...here I come HP, C&A, and J&H)
  • sewing
  • Throwing PARTIES!!!!
  • FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!
  • FAMILY!!!!!!
  • JESUS!!!!!!!!

What a blessing life is, look at all the fun things we get to enjoy! So with all these things I probably should not ever really be sad or upset for too long b/c I have all these things to cheer me right back up!

3 comments:

Kenli Shea said...

You are so great. Thanks for the reminder of thinking of things I love.

JENNY said...

Great post, Ros. I like what you said at the end. I should be focusing on the positive more!

Kenli Shea said...

I used to be able to count on you posting often and these days, nothing. Whatev