Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Living is right...

Well I guess I have done a lot of LIVING and forgot to blog about it!!!

Let's see 6 months later I've...

* worn a white dress and danced the night away
* flown on a plane and become a beach bum
* decided it would be a good idea to teach 7 year olds instead of 9year olds???
* am learning how to love someone more than myself
* started throwing ingredients together to make something called a meal
* have figured out throwing a ball made out of pigskin is a very time consuming sport
* and decided I will never celebrate another fall without a fairytale pumpkin or a pumpkin tree

I am loving life and loving living it! What a whirlwind the last 6 months have been. I feel overwhelmed at the thought of catching up so I think I will just post a few pics and let them do the talking. (I can never get them in the order I want :( and I don't have my computer so these are the only ones I can post off Josh's computer...I'll post more once I get my comp back)









I also need to give a shout out to Moriah!! She volunteered to redo my blog to give me a boost to get blogging again! Thanks MoMo! I'll post "girl weekend" pics soon!!

I'm back!!!

6 comments:

Kara said...

love the new look and i LOVE the picture of your mom dancing! tooo funny!

Cassie said...

That's my favorite picture, too! I also love what Mo did on your blog design! I'm so glad you're back into the blogging world:)

Anonymous said...

Oh man I love that picture of your mom and Josh.

Life as a Spencer! said...

Ros-
Loved catching up on your life! So glad you are happy! Things are great down here in McKinney!
-Crystal and Shane

Allison said...

glad your back! :)

Matteo and Heather said...

Ros- I'm so happy you're back up and running! Those pictures are great! Who knew Momma had it in her :) love you- hp