Friday, May 30, 2008

Here we go...

Here is a brief summary of pics and captions to catch you up on my semester...not in the right order...
Trip to Virginia and DC
Here is B, Josh and Drew while we were in DC on our Trip to visit Rach and Drew!!!

The A Team listening to some jams!

School Shower
Here is my WONDERFUL team throwing my 1st shower!!!
The got me cute little "HAUG"letters to replace my "PERRY" letters outstide my door.

All my teacher friends were so nice to come and shower Josh and I with gifts!


Jen's Fiesta Girl Weekend



We had a blast chilling by the lake and relaxing for a weekend!!

CINCO DE MAYO
We celebrated at school and made pinatas and then headed to Emily's house that night...

It's a boy!! We found out at the party that Emily and Ryan are expecting a little boy!!

7th Annual Crawfish Boil
This was our first time to come and it was a blast! This is Carrie and I chilling in the heat
There were millions of people in this one backyard livin' it up with some shrimp, potatoes and all the works..
My Girl Weekend!!!



We went to float the river and got to stay in this cute little log cottage! It was so fun to be with so many friends and celebrate my fun upcoming event!!!

What the O'?
Omaha

Josh and I were asked to help take a trip to Omaha from our church. Us along with 18 college students treked up to Omaha and learned from a church up there. Josh's brother Kendal works with that church up there so we got to spend some time with him and his new friend!!
Josh and I infront of some awesome jellyfish at the Omaha Zoo
Kendal and his new friend Ally who we love!!

Well that is a very brief summary of what has been going on this past few months. Life is OOC with wedding planning and wrapping up the school year! We have 3 1/2 more days and I could not be more excited for the summer!

2 comments:

Katie said...

YAY! You updated! Your pics all look so fun, and you look SO happy! Hope the last month of wedding planning is the sweetest! love you ros!

Kenli Shea said...

I do love your screaming, but mostly I love that you updated your blog.