Thursday, September 28, 2006

I have the "Plastics" in my class!

The Test
1. What's your favorite Color?
2. If you went to prom what would you wear?
3. If you had to pick a theme for a party what would it be?
4. If Logan (the kid in the class across the hall) asked you to be his girlfried what would you say?
5. Do you think the lead guy in Highschool Musical is cute?

If you do not answer 3 of the 5 questions right then you do not get to be apart of "The Angelz Club" Sorry.

Now if you got 3 out of the 5 right then you are IN, if you accept then you have to follow these rules:

*dress code
*be nice
*call each other on the phone

Dress code:
Monday- Free Day
Tuesday-Pink and White clothes with flip flops
Wednesdy-Free Day
Thursday- skirt with a blue or pink shirt and flip flops
Friday-school shirt with class hair-do

We have to walk in a straight line around at recess in a certain order and their are no exceptions to the order.

If you do not do these things then you are out!

WHAT!!!!

I found out the girls in my class had started a club and this was all spelled out in their book....rules...diagrams of how they walk...and sign up lists! It was ridiculous and really funny! I figured something was up when they all had skirts on today and there was lots of whispering going on. I had to put a stop to that today. I took the girls outside and we talked out why this wasn't a good thing and how it's hurtful to those not included. I think they understood. They had all watched "Mean Girls" and were trying to imitate it...I was like, "don't you remember that the mean girl got hit by a car?" So I think we got it under control but I just thought it was soooo funny and out of control. I guess I shouldn't have started pigtail Friday a few weeks ago...I created monsters!

4 comments:

Kat said...

Ros,
Remember when we wore those yellow and white jerseys just a few years ago...we might have been considered mean girls too...I know you didn't want to hear that. But at least we were cool...right? We must talk soon...I have a great update. I'm calling you this weekend!

Kenli Shea said...

Way to just scare them with the whole getting hit by a car bit. Good one, Ros.

jennifer said...

i laughed so hard when i read this, and thought about how often we watched that movie this time last year. mean girls get hit by buses.

you're a mean girl! ha.

annalee said...

i am watching mean girls for the 1st time right now. it made me remember your blog about your class so i looked it up again. i was cracking up the first time i read it but now i am really laughing that you had to deal with this in real life!!! i love rosalyn stories!