Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Austin, Texas


This is my new home and I'm sooo excited!!!!! Jen and I moved in this past weekend! We love our new place. I'm working with Cassie at Brentwood part time and I'm looking for another job! I love Austin...it's so alive and fun!!! Obviously so different from Abilene, not better just different...I think I was ready for a big town. I'm already finding my way around pretty well, which is abnormal since I still didn't even know all the street names in Abilene. Anyway I love being here...now I just need a job! I'll find one though!! I love Austin!

6 comments:

Emily said...

oh, i am so glad you are all settled-but Rosalyn, did you move there just because it is the home of the national champs-a bit extreme don't you think?!?, just kidding...good luck with that crazy boss of yours, ha! I will have to come see y'all soon!!!
-em

ewall said...

Ros! I'm glad you've gotten all moved in! I look forward to hearing about how things go in Austin and stories that you'll have with Jen! love you ros--

JENNY said...

Rosalyn! How excited! You and Jen will have so much fun together. I'm glad you love Austin so much!

Cody Blair said...

14 exlamation points in 10 sentences...that's a new record for you :)

Kat said...

Ros,
I miss you! I don't have a job either yet...lets talk soon! Love you.

Beverly said...

Man,,,,I miss you girl!! I pray that you have an amazing adventure in Austin. Wow! Your house looks just like the capitol building...