Thursday, December 15, 2005

Chrismukkah and Kylie Webb...Two of my favorite things



Yes this is Seth Coen and Yes I am in love with him...and Yes tonight is Christmukkah on the OC and I am going to pee in my pants...Brent, Linds, and Ashley H this is for you.........."California here we come right back were w started from California...Califonia...here we come.........!" (pretend like I am singing that really loud)

This blog is dedicated to Kylie Webb Lyons:

A. Because she is just as obseesed with Seth Coen as I am and she too has a deep appreciation for the OC!

AND

B. Because she is getting married on SATURDAY!!

I'm so excited about this Wedding Weekend...I get to be with some of my bestfriends for four days in a row and we get to celebrate Kylie and Eric!! I love Chrismukkah and Weddings and how they bring people together.

(sorry i couldn't get this pic bigger)

2 comments:

Kenli Shea said...

I must say that I am more than obsessed with Seth, I will marry him. I am not ashamed.

Jen said...

what is it about him? his boyish charm, clever wittyness...we are all addicted. what a great thing to have in common.jp