Thursday, October 06, 2005

Living

Ok well if you didn't catch it (which probably only Cassie would) my blog is going to be modeled after Martha Stewart's magazines. The top things that seem to be going on in my life and world right now have a weird but perfect relation to each of her magazines. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Martha's line of magazines she had put out one called Food, Weddings, Body & Soul, and Kids. Of course there is Martha Stewart Living (my favorite full of crafts and much more) but that's why my blog is titled this. Anyways I think all these categories apply pretty well to me right now.

  • KIDS-I'm doing my student teaching right now which is very fun and interesting but has confirmed my lack of desire to teach right out of college.
  • FOOD-I love to eat and have tried a few new recipes lately that people may be interested to know. My first feature will be chocolate chip cookie brownies...yum!
  • BODY & SOUL-I'm at this point in my life where I'm searching and trying to define a little more of who I am and who I want to be. I'm discovering how to be ok without seeing all my bestfriends daily. I'm trying to listen to the Lord and see what he wants from me and where I need to be used! So I think I'm going to need to share some of that, along with how often I am NOTworking out!
  • WEDDINGS- Now this one may seem a little weird but this will be my favorite! All of those who know me know I LOVE to plan parties and it's my dream to be an event planner!!! So this section is where I will dream and talk about my future and what I want to do! Also my sister is very close to getting married so some of those things may be discussed as well

So here we go I'm so excited to start blogging! I think it will be so good to get my thoughts and feelings down in some form or fashion. Maybe I can stop talking so much and just use this to vent and express how what I'm thinking and feeling.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Ros,
Yessss you have a blog! So exciting since I am an official blogaholic. Wow that was lame. I do love keeping up with friends though, and this is ultra convenient! It is fabulous! Love you a whole lot! We should do lunch or dinner sometime!

Love,
Hooper

Cody Blair said...

way to go champ. you came up with the perfect blog name/theme/color/bullets/exclamation points to encompass yourself.

JENNY said...

Rosalyn!!

I found your blog through Facebook. yeah!! I'm so glad you got it. They're great. Hope you're doing well. I sure do miss you!

Love you,

Jenny

Blake and Moriah said...

Rosie...

I completely knew that your "Living" title was because of your affinity for all things Martha Stewart. I cannot tell you how excited I am to see you on Friday and hear you squeal the way you used to!
Love,
MoMo