Sunday, February 20, 2011

rain drops keep falling on my head...

My School Shower


I have a cute little video from my school shower but I couldn't get it to load. My sweet assistant principle Mr. Forgey made the cutest little slide show/movie. Quite a few of the pictures are not my best side but what can you do ...it's the last month ...let the swelling begin!

Josh and I have been apart of a new church plant this fall and they all through us a shower! It was so thoughtful!



I also had a "girlfriend shower" that was just so fun! So many friends came to shower us with love and support!! Everything was so cute and fun! I love being a girl!


Well the last few weeks we have just been showered over and over with wonderful gifts for our sweet Isabella! Everyone has been so wonderful to support us and bless us with the little necessities and spoil us with the sweetest little girl things! There are just some of the sweetest little things out there these days! We have just been so blessed by all our friends and family and are feeling so overwhelmed with love and support!

No comments: