Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Bird Cages, Babies, Blogging, and Bellies...



It's Fall and I'm soooo excited! I love the chill in the air, the pumpkins at HEB, Highschool Football games, wearing burnt orange on Saturdays, and Chai Tea Lattes from Starbucks! It's such a fun time of year! Lots of fun things have been going on lately! I got to go to my favorite place on earth, Round Top!!! I found lots of good little finds for my house and Isabella's room! Our Vista Ridge Rangers are doing so good this season, which makes our Friday nights so much fun! We are helping to plant a new church which has been such an incredible experience, and Josh and I are so excited about starting our new little family!!!


And of course we can't forget about our little Longhorn!



*PS Thanks Cas for making my blog so cute! It's always fun to have a little change!!!

6 comments:

annalee said...

excuse me, i didn't know congratulations were in order when i got to see you last week!!! i'm soooo excited! beautiful announcement, beautiful girl!

mary beth said...

ahhhhhhh!!!! i love that you updated your blog. your little tummy is so cute!!! see you SOON!

Unknown said...

Yeah! I love it all! Your little tummy is sooo great! What a cute little high chair...wish I could have gone with you to Round Top. Love you lots! Can't wait to meet little Isabella!

Lyndi said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Being a mom is the most wonderful thing in the world!

Unknown said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations! Sounds like it will be around the same date as Miss Kate. That would be fun. Love your choice of names. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Teach what you know. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Bayswater Bags[/url] Wind energy has the potential to be one of the cleanest and safest forms of power giving . [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose expedition[/url] Ogdwrhjhw
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora store[/url] Nzzcnrbnh [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose[/url] uzcwzwuuq