Friday, October 12, 2007

Roomies

I just got back from a wonderful weekend with my old roomies!!! It was so much fun to catch up and hang out. Mary Beth came in from Birmingham for work and Linds and I drove in to see her and Becca. We just got to relax, layout, watch football, and EAT! Mary Beth brought some of the most ridiculous pictures from when were in High School...I wish I had some to post b/c they were hilarious. It was so much fun to go down memory lane with her. I had braces throughout all of High School...how embarrassing...haha..thanks Mare for not being too embarrassed to hang out with me!

Here are some fun pics from the weekend! We also got to meet up with one of my teacher friends, Emily. She was in town and she got to meet all the girls!

I promise I'm not pregnant in this pic...it might be deceiving....apparently that shirt isn't as flattering as I thought... :)






2 comments:

annalee said...

i was looking at the picture of the four of you in a row and thinking to myself... ah, i love each of you!

Cassie said...

Ya'll are SO cute:) And I think that shirt is adorable...so glad you got to visit with those girls!