Tuesday, May 02, 2006

This is is me.....



Sometimes I have a hard time deciding if I am so excited I might explode of if I'm flipping out because there is so much to do. I found this picture today when I was looking at Martha's website for ideas for a kid table for Camille's wedding and thought it was so funny and exactly how I felt right now! When planning a party/event I get so excited and my mind goes crazy with ideas and thoughts and I just get so anxious to get it done and put it on to see how it turns out! But of course through out the planning and while putting it together I start flipping out and wonder if it is going to turn out how we imagine...will the little things get done...will everyone get there jobs done before the day before... will it be what we all pictured? Then I get distracted and forget about the small things and get so excited again that I want to scream for joy...and then it's just a crazy cycle in my head of wanting to scream for joy and wanting to scream out of frustration! So this is a random blog but I just thought this picture was a great way to describe me and how I'm feeling about life right now.

P.S. If you ever want to throw a flower party or garden party isn't that the cutest way to make a flower to hang all around the party!!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Ros,
I love the picture and can actually see your face in that little girl! I put a picture of you, me and Linds in my office today, we look good! Lets talk about Linds' shower soon ok. Love you!

Kara said...

rosie-you make me laugh! i love your blogs because it's like having a conversation with you. You type like you talk- it's great!