Tuesday, May 23, 2006

May 20th has past!



Camille and Marcos are now married and it is a great thing! We had such a great wedding week filled with many to do lists. Everyday we put a new list on the fridge of things that needed to be accomplished that day before we could do anything else. Our days usually started around 9:00 and went until midnight! The days were long but filled with fun!




Us Perry girls really wanted the wedding to be very personal and in our minds that ment we needed to do it all! So we made all the food from the cheese balls to the wedding cake, are grandmother's (Memom's famous chocolate balls), we designed all the paper products, invites, programs, wisdom cards, etc...and of course all the crafts, candles, table decor etc... because we did it ourselves that made us buisy all week! We got it all done though and we were all in one piece at the end. We had so many friends and family come in and help through out the week which made it so much more special and fun.






The thing I loved the most about this whole process of a wedding was realizing how blessed we are to have such amazing friends and family. We were so blessed to be raised in the church we were. UCC was not just a place we went to three times a week growing up but it was a place where we formed relationships with a community that is now our family! To see how many people supported Camille and Marcos and our families through this wedding was just incredible and just reminds me that life is such a blessing and that it's important to surround yourself with friends and family and take care of those you love.








So the wedding went great! Camille and Marcos are in Spain now and will come back and live in Euless, TX. Heather leaves in a week to move to Italy for two months to figure out parts of her future. Mom and Dad leave in a few weeks to go to Oxford for the summer. And I will be here in Austin. If anyone wants to come visit feel free. If anyone wants to go camping...Erika and I have a two bedroom tent screaming for some more campers to join us....I guess I need to find a job now b/c I don't have the excuse that I have to plan a wedding...now I need to focus on my life and my future...wish me luck!


Stay tuned for wedding pictures all I have right now are prewedding...preparation, bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner!

7 comments:

Cody Blair said...

worst wedding ever...

just kidding rosalyn. you know how I feel. amazing weekend

Kara said...

you worked so hard, and it showed! it was such a beautiful wedding. it was so good to see you. have a great memorial day

Kat said...

Ros,
I miss you! I can't wait for the wedding pictures! I emailed you today...so check it! Love you.

ewall said...

Ros--these pictures are awesome! I'm so glad that the wedding went well and that you guys had a great time getting ready for it! It's awesome to see all of the pictures of y'all's friends together, what a special time, and you can see it on everyone's face.

love you friend, thanks for sharing!

jennifer said...

awww. i'm disappointed i couldn't come down this weekend!! steph actually graduated tonight..outdoor graduation and it rained on us the ENTIRE time! ha. it was funny though, the kids hats kept flying off. i will go by your parents house and figure out whos is what! hopefully i'll be down your direction soon though!

jennifer said...

p.s. i like to grill. but only if i'm wearing a dress.

Ashley said...

i'm sure the wedding was beautiful! i wish i could have been there! how are things in austin?? i hope all is well!